OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
1) We respect your privacy and your choices.
2) We will not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
3) We will never sell your personal data.
4) We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted payment partners.
5) We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
6) We will not use your personal data in ways that we have not told you about.
7) We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
Below we set out what types of personal data we might collect or hold about you, how we use it, who we share it with, how we protect it and keep it secure, and your rights around your personal data.
WHO WE ARE
Gripping Stuff International Limited is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say “Gripping Stuff”, “us”, “our” or “we”, this is who we are referring to. Gripping Stuff is the “data controller” for the purposes of applicable data protection laws.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal data” means any information or pieces of information that could identify you directly. This includes things like email/home addresses/Telephone number.
How do we collect or receive your personal data?
What personal data may we hold about you?
* First name and surname;
* Email address;
* Phone number;
* Transaction information including purchased products;
* Purchase history.
How and why we may use it?
* Contact you to finalise your order where you have saved your shopping cart or placed products in your cart without completing the checkout process;
* Inform you when a product you wanted to purchase is unavailable;
* Process your order including delivering the product to the address you indicated;
* Manage payment. Please note that your payment information (credit card number/bank account details) are not collected by us directly, but by secure payment service provider Secure Trading.
* Manage any contact you have with us about your order;
* Manage any dispute relating to a purchase; and/or
* Run analytics or collect statistics.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
* The performance of a contract – so you can create and manage your account;
* Our legitimate interests: (i) to improve our products and services; (ii) better engage with you; (iii) prevent fraud; and (iv) secure our tools; and
* Consent – so you can receive marketing communications from us.
Your rights and choices
You have a right to obtain the data that we have on file for you at any time and if you have any complaints about how we handle your data, please contact email@example.com.